It is not easy learning to live in a different country. I am sharing my experiences and hope someone will find it useful whether living here in Greece or any other country.

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Daily Walk

BP Here Too.
Anyone Care For A Lime?
My Favorite Coffee Shop
I walked a lot in the US, but is a little different here. I suppose if I was out in the wild it
wouldn't be bad with the wide open space. It is just a little different watching for cars and
motorbikes, sure don't want to day dream on a walk around town.
I am a little like a woman I guess, I do lots of window shopping, looking at the different
things here, that is not in the US. Most things are basically the same, only the names have
changed, that sounds like a quote in a television series years ago. ONLY THE NAMES
Love The Old In Windows and Doors
HAVE CHANGED TO PROTECT THE INNOCENT.  I believe it was a television dectitive
series.
I Think She Is Checking Facebook.
Today on my walk I thought I would do a little Smile You Are on Candid Camera.


Got the Funny Little Cars Here Too.
I love old doors, the found a gold mind full of them here. I could spend the day just looking
at old doors on houses and building.

If you are a coffee lover, I believe there is a coffee shop on every corner.  I stop sometimes
She Gave a Little Smile
and have a cup and watch people walk by. Turn your head and you understand why.

Feeding the Birds   



No comments: