It is not easy learning to live in a different country. I am sharing my experiences and hope someone will find it useful whether living here in Greece or any other country.

Sunday, April 28, 2013

TIME FOR A WALK, FOLLOW ME PLEASE

Couldn't be better, nice breeze, 85 degrees, 29.77 celsius.
Nice try but we are walking, follow me and I'll show you a little on the way.



 Love to window shop, looks like a good selection for the ladies here in this shop.
Cool, just the place I need in case my pc gets sick on me.

Nice, here is a place for rover or you kitty cat, bird or whatever you have to keep you company.
 Can't read all the words, but the pictures tell the story.
Another church for my church picture collection. Very beautiful on the inside, well worth your
time to step inside, please ask inside before taking pictures.
Oh no, looks like a little snack shop. They have all your needs, soda pop, popcorn, water,
cigarettes, bus tickets, just like a little shopping center on the road.
Yep, they got um here too, all your sports needs.Got me a pair of walking
pants and jacket there a few weeks ago, good price and good quality.
Best place to find your local police, coffee and donuts always, nice start
for your day.
Be prepared for not so easy walking, dirt, rocks, not uncommon. Walking is
very hard on your feet here.  You have cement, marble, cobblestone, rock,
plenty of stairs and up hill. I have walked for years and my feet and back hurt
every time I take a long walk here. But the beauty, the smell of bakeries, and
food places is well worth it.



Another day in my new life.

~~~CcP~~~4-27-2013








No comments: