It is not easy learning to live in a different country. I am sharing my experiences and hope someone will find it useful whether living here in Greece or any other country.

Monday, April 1, 2013

WALKING SHOES

Many Miles On These
Up the hill, down the hill, in sand, rock, brick, you name it they have been there here in
Greece. Now they are not ready for a decent burial, but are hard on the old feet. Lost most
of the heel support, (where I need it the most).

Have a little story to tell on these shoes. I have two pairs of them, which I purchased in
the United States. The salesman was honest and a very fine gentleman. He told me when
these shoes were designed, they were told they would never sale, or have a high demand
for them. WRONG. They have sold thousands, and the sports freaks love them and
good old me love them because they slip on, are waterproof and good heal support.

Spring is here so I am gearing up for my first spring and looking forward to summer. Only
had the opportunity to swim in the sea once in October. Was a little breezy then, so am
looking forward to warm sand, plenty of sun, and enjoying my New Life Here In Greece.


~~~CcP~~~4-01-2013

 

No comments: