It is not easy learning to live in a different country. I am sharing my experiences and hope someone will find it useful whether living here in Greece or any other country.

Saturday, August 3, 2013

AUGUST

July was nice, but started to get a little warm, and down right hot the last week. Took
in a little traveling and swimming on a few beaches. Enjoyed being outside and taking
in the long days of sunshine and enjoying  my evening walk.

August is here now and compared to my homeland it can be the hottest month of
the year. Just have to wait and see, maybe I'll be surprised and it won't be that bad
after all. I'll take another trip sometime this month, enjoy some more swimming
and outside restaurants. 

Only thing I miss about the summer months here is rain. Sure doesn't seem to rain
much in the summer. I don't like to get out in the rain, but it is nice once in awhile,
and I know the farmers would appreciate it.

Santorini, one of the most famous beaches in Greece.

~~~CcP~~~8-3-13

No comments: